Friday 3 July 2015

TV Series Review #1

TV Series Review #1: Scream: The TV Series

Ok. Scream: The TV Series... I am a huge fan of the Scream series and when I found out about the Scream TV series, I am excited yet nervous that it might not meet up to the movie's standard. I have to say, it kinda meet up to it's standard which is so great.

Scream The TV Series start out with the killing scene just like every other Scream movies. The scene is good but I feel like it is a little too rush. After the scene, we get to know more about each and every character in the show, which is cool, and it will get us emotional when each character die especially when the show is nearing the end as we connect with the characters.

The change of the Ghostface mask is quite a big deal and I am glad that it actually works. I thinks it is actually scarier than the original which is always a good thing.

Although, the show is pretty good, I think that some of the actors could improve their acting as they are kinda new at it and their acting are a little stiff.

In my opinion, I think that Scream: The TV Series is pretty good after watching the pilot episode and I am really excited to continue watching it and find out who the killer is. Hopefully the series gets better after each episode.
 I will give the pilot of Scream: The TV Series a 7.5/10.
 The score on IMDB is 7.7/10.

Hopefully you find this review useful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment