Wednesday 16 September 2015

TV Review #4


TV Series Review #4: Reign
Creator: Laurie McCarthy, Sephanie Sengupta
Actors: Adelaide Kane, Megan Follows, Toby Regbo, Torrance Coombs
IMDB Score: 7.7/10

Reign is a CW network series created by Laurie McCarthy and Sephanie Sengupta. The show is based on Mary, Queen of Scots. Throughout the show, Mary faces with different problems politically and also in her relationship with Francis. 

I really enjoy Reign as the show created really interesting plotlines every single episode, almost all of the episodes didn't disappoint in fact, there is some really shocking twist in some of the episode which my jaw literally dropped when I watch it.

I would recommend this show to people who love history, romance and politics. Overall Reign is a really promising show that has been renewed for season 3 which is going to be aired soon on October 9th 2015. 
I would rate this show a 8/10


0 comments:

Post a Comment