Wednesday 9 September 2015

TV Series Review #3

TV Series Review #3 : Fear The Walking Dead

Fear The Walking Dead is the spin-off of the hit TV series The Walking Dead. I really like the concept of this spin-off as it depicts the start of the zombie apocalypse which is not shown in the original The Walking Dead. 

The first episode of Fear The Walking Dead didn't seem to capture me that much, it starts off really slow paced introducing all the different characters, only towards the end, the shows starts to get more interesting. Also the acting really didn't impress me that much, it is just alright, not too good or too bad.

The second episode is so much more fast-paced and so much more interesting. There is a scene where the police starts shooting zombies but people thought that they are shooting normal people, this scene is so realistic, it feels like it could actually happen in real life. 

Overall, I will definitely continue this series as I feel that it will really gets better in time. I would definitely recommend this series to The Walking Dead fans and zombie film lovers.

IMDB Score: 8.0/10

Hope you guys find this review useful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment